Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wild Life - Strike Hard Young Diamond


So today I was on a forum (can't remember where) and the conversation turned to the untimely demise of Delicious Scopitione (I could have cried). There is a hole in my heart that only Delicious Scopitone could ever fill. However, someone mentioned blogs that help ease the pain (aka that post the same music) one of them I'd never heard of was called Iamnosuperman. Several seconds later Iamnosuperman was officially on my blogroll. If you're wondering why I'm telling you this, you obviously haven't noticed that I like to (at least somewhat) justifying my reposts.
So with out further ado here is an awesome EP they posted about earlier today!




It sounds like these guys have been listening to Wolf Parade's Apologies to the Queen Mary quite a bit. But I can't honestly hold that against them. I mean if you're going to be heavily influenced by an album you might as well pick one of the greatest Indie albums of all time (in my humble opinion at least). They seem to cut out a bit of the paranoia that I love about Wolf Parade but they replace it with even more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment