Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer

I am officially finished with school for the year! To celebrate I'm posting my first mixtape in a while. I'm not entirely sure how much time I'll spend blogging this summer, but leaving Tallahassee definitely marks more than a few changes for me. As such, over the next few days I will also be posting lists of my favorite songs and albums of the year so far. Spoiler alert: 8 of my 15 favorite songs are on this playlist. Oh and by the way, little dude on the left is my dad.

  1. Sore Spores - Bobby
  2. Marichka - Deradoorian
  3. Roman Candle (Acoustic) - Suckers
  4. Burn Bridges (Acoustic) - Dom
  5. Greenleaf - Generationals
  6. Killing the Vibe (ft Panda Bear) - Ducktails
  7. You Know What I Mean - Cults
  8. Like A Champ - His Clancyness
  9. Horses - High Highs
  10. Stand in the Water - Wildlife
  11. Frequency - Unouomedude
  12. Horse Shoes - Wavves
  13. Brunettes - COOLRUNNINGS
  14. Morning Thought - Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr
  15. I'll be there - Welcome Back Sailors
  16. Stay Calm - Old Arc
  17. Howolding Girls - Birthdays
  18. True Romance (Teen Daze Remix) - Seven Saturdays
  19. Too Much To Lose - Sun Glitters
  20. Sister Wife (Star Slinger Remix) - Alex Winston
  21. Frequency II - Unuoumedude
  22. Ungirthed - Purity Ring

1 comment: