Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I like Delicious Scopitone more than I like my own blog...

Delicious Scopitone is great. For starters, they share my love for Coma Cinema and Wise Blood(actually they might have started my love for Wise Blood, I can't really remember) plus I download probably 3 out of every 4 songs they upload. Not going to lie, they have better taste in music than I do, I mean really, if you had to chose between reading DS and reading this blog I'd tell you to chose DS any day of the week.
So anyways, I think all that lovin' justifies a repost from time to time! So here's a music video I saw on their site that I've listened to on repeat for about 20 minutes now.

The first time I heard this song I didn't really realize that it was a remix (or Edit I guess, from the sound of it all they did was slow it down and maybe take out some superfluous synth) and hearing the original afterwards was just kind of weird. Don't get me wrong though, the original is not too shabby itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment