Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Underoath - Reversal - Reversed?

Who would have thought anything good could ever come out of random youtube comments? Someone commented that Reversal sounded just as cohesive backwards, and they were right. I thought it was interesting enough to post, and even if it wasn't Reversal is still the best song on their new record. (I'm sorry, In Division, but your phenomenal chorus can't hold up the whole song) If anyone is surprised to see an Underoath song I here, I can't blame you. However, Underoath was honestly the first band I decided to like on my own, and I still have a fondness for them. They're playing in Tally on the 18th at the Engine Room so if your in town come on out for a good old fashion throw down.

Reversal - Underoath
Reveral *Reversed* - Underoath

No comments:

Post a Comment