Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap: Top 35 songs



Happy New Year everyone! What better way to start 2011 then by listing my favorite songs from 2010? Yeah I know that isn't very good reasoning, but I've been busy and I didn't get around to posting my list before the year ended!
I wanted to highlight as many bands from this year as I could so there aren't any songs from my favorite LPs or EPs. For the same reason I limited the list to one song per artist.
I didn't feel like individually uploading all 35 songs so I only put links for up for songs I already shared and hosted at one point on another. Don't worry though you can grab a zip of all 35 right here!
  1. Away Frm U - Oberhoffer
  2. Heavy Pop - Wu Lyf
  3. School Night - Coma Foxes
  4. Wrinkle Carver - Gobble Gobble
  5. Sun's Going Down - Shimmering Stars
  6. When your Love is Safe - Active Child
  7. Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem
  8. Albatross - Besnard Lakes
  9. O.N.E. - Yeasayer
  10. Lemonade - Braids
  11. Not in Love - Crystal Castles Featuring Robert Smith
  12. Solo 4 Claire - Wise Blood
  13. Mr. Peterson - Perfume Genius
  14. Younger Us - Japandroids
  15. Shiny Fur - Bedrooms of the Nation
  16. Blood - Middle East
  17. 5 rings - Keepaway
  18. Lifestyle - Ace Hood
  19. What a drag - Bear Hands
  20. Stay Close - Delorean
  21. Prom Queen - School Knights
  22. Take Me Home or I Die Alone - Dead Gaze
  23. I Only Know (What I Know Now) - James Blake
  24. Wasting Time - Reading Rainbows
  25. Oh My God - Cults
  26. Fuck You - Cee Lo Green
  27. Decisions - How To Dress Well
  28. Photojournalist - Small Black
  29. Mickey Mouse(demo/extended version) - Wavves
  30. Birthday Party - Unoumedude
  31. Caroline, Please Kill Me Now - Coma Cinema
  32. Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
  33. Waiting on You - Sun Airway
  34. You - Golden Panda
  35. Brick and Mortar - The Stationary Set

Expect a return to regular posting (and mixtapes!) now that the holidays are over. Happy 2011 and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment