Monday, November 22, 2010

Teen Daze - Let's Fall Asleep Together

Teen Daze's new song on bandcamp comes with a note. You should probably read it, otherwise you might no believe its actually Teen Daze when you start listening to it!
I really came to fall in love with the whole lo-fi pop scene this summer, and I wanted to see what I could come up with. After writing “Let’s Fall Asleep Together”, the last three just sort of happened in the span of a few days.

I know that it’s starting to get cold, and that carefree love songs about beach life may seem out of context, but I hope that you guys can look back on your past summer, and let these songs remind you of some of the good experiences you had!
I guess those acoustic versions of his tracks make a bit more sense now. Let's Fall asleep together is one of the four tracks on Teen Daze's new EP Beach Dream. According to theroadgoeseveron the other three tracks will be on his bandcamp next Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment