Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Because I Love Andrew

My Buddy Andrew (Who's Ginormous CD collection is one of the main reasons I'm not stil listening to Breaking Benjamin and Nickleback) very recently had a birthday! I told him I'd give a mix CD for his birfday but of course I don't have any blank CDs! Since this is going to be transfered to a CD, and because I didn't post a mix last week this one is 80ish minutes instead of 40 like I said they would start being. Like I've mentioned in my last 2 posts I have a ton of homework I should be doing right now so no Individual MP3s (at least for the moment) but several of those songs I've posted about before or aren't new.


Clothed and Open Eyed - Local Natives
Only Son - Local Natives
A Mind I Knew - Suckers
I Got dem Wu Wu Busted Teef Spittin it Concrete like the Golden Sun God - Wu Lyf
Away Frm U - Oberhofer
Enzymes - Freelance Whales
In the Past I was an Astronaut - Yellow Ostrich
Lost in the World(leak/untagged) - Kanye West
Real Life - Tanlines
Beeswax - Nazcar Nation
Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang
The Kids Don't Stand a Chance - Vampire Weekend (Mike Snow Remix)
Very Busy People - Limousines
All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
Fake Empire - The National
The Stars Just Blink For Us - Say Hi
Blood - The Middle East
Graceland - The Tallest Man on Earth (Paul Simon Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment