Sunday, December 26, 2010

quick update

Obviously since Christmas has passed its time to change my background, but I've been thinking that its a good time to change up the layout/aesthetic of the blog entirely. Unfortunately, I'm really not good at that sort of thing, so who knows how long that will end up taking! If you have any cool ideas for the blog, or you are a visual artist and/or photographer who would be willing help out email me at jonnaz@comcast.net

On an entirely different note, I'd just like to say thank you! I think I can honestly say 2010 has been the best year of my life. Getting to write about something I love has been a big part of that so thank you all for reading. I've already met(well... become facebook friends with) a handful of great people and I'm sure that number will keep growing as long as I keep blogging!

Hoping you all have a great New Year,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment