Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Guest Post: Andrew Daw's year end list


Andrew Daw is one of my best friends. As this list will probably show you, we have very similar musical tastes. I can't think of anyone I enjoy discussing music with more(all though there are a few people who he's tied with) and he always has an open invitation to post on this blog. Daw listed his 10 favorite albums of the year, and 8 of them were in my top 15!



10. Weathervanes - Freelance Whales

9. The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
8. Contra - Vampire Weekend
7. Sir Lucious Left Foot - Big Boi
6. All Delighted People - Sufjan Stevens
5. Real Life Color - Magic Man
4. Age of Adz - Sufjan Stevens

3. Gorilla Manor - Local Natives
2. Teen Dream - Beach House
1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment