Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Videos: FLying Lotus, Gospel Choir, Holy F**k

Its been a pretty stressful last week, and its not getting much better till at least Wednesday this week so thats why I haven't had much to post. I still don't have much time now so I'm just going to repost a few music videos I've liked over the past week or so!

I don't really know whats going on here, but its a great song and the music video reminds me of reboot!

Flying Lotus - Kill Your Co-Workers from Warp Records on Vimeo.

Wow. This video really has a special place in my heart, Gospel Choir is Owen Holmes, bass for player for DUVAL-ites the Black Kids. The music video is essentially about a road trip to the Ichetucknee river, I river me and my friends go down at least once a summer! The song itself it delightfully twee but I probably wouldn't be that interested in it if I didn't connect with the video so much.

AUTOMOBILE by GOSPEL MUSIC from Triad Publicity on Vimeo.

Holy Fuck. Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment