Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dance yrself clean mixtape!!

Not much to say for this one, the opening track says it all! This mixtape was originally going to be just Dance Yrself Clean and a bunch of remixes, but then I realized no one is ever going to make a Dynamite remix better than the original. After that I just started slacking off and threw in some favorites that get me(and hopefully you) moving. GET IT
Note: If you click on the mp3s and they don't play, just open it up in a new tab and it should work.

Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem
And I Love Her - The Beatles (Allure Remix)
HERE COMES THE SUN - Wise Blood
Comfy in Nautica - Panda Bear (Stephen Farris Remix)
Life Magazine - Cold Cave (Arthur Baker's Not Going Back Remix)
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song - Fleet Foxes (Young Montana Remix)
My Girls - Animal Collective (HATCHMATIK remix)
I'm Making Eyes at You - The Black Kids (Joy Electric Remix)
Stay Close - Delorean
Love (Love/Lust) - D/R/U/G/S
One - Yeasayer (Teen Daze Remix)
End of Days - Gobble Gobble
Ambling Alp - Yeasayer
Swing Tree - Discovery
Boy - Ra Ra Riot (RAC remix)
Dynamite - Taio Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment