Tuesday, August 31, 2010

END OF SUMMER JAMZ

This post is just a link to a mixtape I made celebrating/mourning the death of summer. Here's the track list, along with downloads/streams (or links to downloads/streams) for all the songs. I hope no one minds that all the mp3s aren't in the same player(I'm a pretty lazy guy). Also, If a song isn't hyperlinked that means theres no download but you can stream the song on the band's website... no point in posting that twice. Anyways, the zip probably has all the songs out of order, but heres the order I've been listening to them in. It flows pretty well from typical acoustic indie to afropop to chillwave.
I see it Coming - Guards
Shadow People - Dr Dog
You Can Keep Me Running Around - Suckers
Up Up Up - Givers
Funeral Song - Minks
Oh My God (its single no 8)- Cults
B.I.G. E.G.O. - Wise Blood
Breathing Fire - Red Wire Black Wire
Ambling Alp - Yeasayer
Very Busy People - The Limousines
Ghost in my Head - Niva
Running - Computer Magic


This mixtape is part 1 of 2 in the death of summer mixes so expect a sequel next Tuesday, along with a new playlists every Tuesday after that!(this might end up being a Fifty states project, but who knows)
P.S. Yeah, I did make the picture with google images and paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment